What One Thing Would You Change In Your Life?

I know, you have several things you'd like to change. One thing isn't nearly enough. Altering your life can be a constant process. Even so, by picking one thing you will be forced to prioritize what is really important to you at this moment. 

This is a tough question. I had to give it a lot of thought. Physical conditioning, missed experiences, strengthening my important relationships, working harder to build up this blog, still worrying too much about money, choosing easy over hard....I have plenty to pick from. 

Of course, the choice really has to be within the realm of reality. No matter how much I might enjoy it, I will never be a professional baseball player or pro golfer. I cannot break the world record for high jumps. I am not going to the Olympics (except as a spectator). That 50 foot cabin cruiser is never going to sail with me at the helm. 

Since I think we are all interested in each other's answers, I am going to keep my part of this post very short. This is a bit of an experiment: can I open up the comment section to an important question without providing a lot of background and options?

I don't want to give my answer here. Keeping things completely open to your thoughts is the goal. Yes, I will respond to each comment but I will keep my answer private for a few days. 

Never fear: I will post my answer to this question on the Satisfying Retirement Facebook Page and on my Twitter account (@SatisfyingRetir) in a few days.

So, consider all the possibilities and decide what one thing you would like to change in your life. 

Go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of Accredited Courses Offered in University of Abuja

List of Accredited Courses Offered in Delta State University (Delsu)

List of Accredited courses offered in Federal University Oye Ekiti(FUOYE)