Comments and Restrictions

Over the past several weeks the number of comments left on the blog have dropped. I have been notified by one reader that she has encountered problems adding a comment, usually in the form of a a multi-step captcha process.

I have made no change to the comment verification requirement to the blog. For older posts I do review the comment before it is added. But, for newer posts, I find it easier to simply delete the occasional ones that don't fit. Also, Google seems to do a decent job of detecting obviously inappropriate attempts.

So, I have a two part question to my regular readers:

1) Have you had problems adding comments over the last few weeks? If so, please email me at satisfyingretirement@gmail.com to let me know.

2) If you have been commenting less, is it because the posts aren't the type that prompt you to leave your thoughts, or is your schedule just too busy at this time of year to be quite as active?

Your feedback will help me alert Google if there is a problem on their end. If the recent posts aren't as stimulating as they have been in the past, that is helpful to know, too.

Thanks for your feedback.

Bob

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of Accredited Courses Offered in University of Abuja

List of Accredited Courses Offered in Delta State University (Delsu)

List of Accredited courses offered in Federal University Oye Ekiti(FUOYE)