Satisfying Retirement Needs Your Help

retirement planning, retirement blog

As I look ahead to the future of Satisfying Retirement for the rest of this year and beyond, I wonder what steps I should take next. Six years is a long time for a blog to exist. But, readership and comments tell me there remains an interest in what is on these pages.

What I don't want to happen is that Satisfying Retirement becomes boring, uninteresting, or stale. With a staff of one (and occasional input from my wife), it is important I am constantly open to new ideas that don't just come from me.

What to write about, products or services that I could offer that would fill a need, changes in the look of the blog...all the building blocks of a blog that is growing and not just marking time. These are the types of questions that keep me reading books and web sites to help me stay fresh.

Of course, the best source of information is you, the reader. You know what you want when you click over to this blog. You know what you like and maybe some things you don't like. So, the most logical step for me is to ask for your feedback.

Here are a few questions that I would appreciate your answering. Best would be to leave your answers in the comment sections so others see what everyone thinks. If there something you'd like to share with me a bit more privately, then by all means send me an email. I am open to new ideas or approaches, so please be open with your thoughts and feedback. 

 Answer any or all of these questions. Your input is deeply appreciated:



1) Have you ever recommended this blog to a friend, family member or coworker?

2) What is your favorite thing about this blog?

3) What is your least favorite thing about satisfying retirement blog?

4) Are you ever upset or unhappy about anything you see or read on this blog?

5) If you owned this blog what changes would you make?


I am anxious to read your responses and make the improvements that you recommend.

A sincere thanks,

Bob

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of Accredited Courses Offered in University of Abuja

List of Accredited Courses Offered in Delta State University (Delsu)

List of Accredited courses offered in Federal University Oye Ekiti(FUOYE)